Anna Katharina Jansen Lass es Dir gut gehen felt slipper
Choose a gift card and wrapping paper
Size chart women
|sole length [cm]||24||25||27||28|
In Aachen and in whole Germany, Anna Kathrina Jansen is well-known for her funny postcards in extraordinary beautiful designs. Lass es dir gut gehen with the beuatiful tea pot is one of them.
Lass es dir gut gehen is a german expression which can be translated as : Enjoy yourself! relax and have a good time .
Why not put them on our slippers? We thought so. And in addition to the new slipper series we also added blankets - because: simply beautiful!
But her biggest dream is to design a stamp one day that will be mailed - thanks to Adelheid, it will at least end up in many German living rooms!
- nice embroidery and slip-avoiding clover-leaf print
- For more slip resistance please apply the sole latex, which is also available in our onlineshop
- Size 36/37 = 24 cm sole length / size 38/29 = 25 cm sole length / size 40/41 = 27cm sole length / size 42/32 = 28 cm sole length
- Made in Portugal / designed in Germany
- Upper material: 100% polyester / Material inner sole: 70% Wool, 30% Polyester
- Delivered to you in a nice shoebox that can also be used as a gift box