TOTOOLYA Grasslands felt slipper
Choose a gift card and wrapping paper
Size chart women
|sole length [cm]||24||25||27||28|
Grasslands - the trendy, finnish design felt slipper
TOTOOLYA - Olya Tsikhanchouk is a Finnish-based illustrator whose colorful designs simply radiate good humor.
What connects Olya with Adelheid? We all love life with children and family and with this small capsule collection we want to pass on the values family, slow life, mindfulness and living and discovering in and with nature. On the TOTOOLYA blanket you will find all the motifs of the slow life collection. The matching slippers each show a part of the whole AdelheidXTOTOOLYA idea: in this case the free life of birds with and in nature, which hopefully will remain as beautiful for us and the animals as it is now. For this purpose we have also developed a recycled sole, which makes the slipper more durable and comes from the remains of other sole productions.
Wonderfully comfortable and extremely light to wear, your indispensable companion throughout the year. The Adelheid felt slipper is handmade from high quality Italian wool felt in our slipper workshop in Portugal. Being happy with our felt slipper is very easy. New in this model is the recycled sole, which is made of EVA residues and thus actively contributes to waste avoidance.
- nice embroidery and slip-avoiding clover-leaf print
- For more slip resistance please apply the sole latex, which is also available in our onlineshop
- Size 36/37 = 24 cm sole length / size 38/29 = 25 cm sole length / size 40/41 = 27cm sole length / size 42/32 = 28 cm sole length
- Made in Portugal / designed in Germany and Finnland
- Upper material: 100% polyester / Material inner sole: 70% Wool, 30% Polyester
- Delivered to you in a nice shoebox that can also be used as a gift box