Nachteule felt slipper
Choose a gift card and wrapping paper
Size chart women
|sole length [cm]||24||25||27||28|
"Nachteule" is a German expression for a person who stays up late at night and is somehow active at night. The ideal gift for nurses, mothers or people who seem to have no need for sleep.
The lucky Adelheid slipper, with its elaborate and detailed embroidery, is the right choice if you want to feel good and comfortable at home. No more cold feet. The cloverleaf print on the soft felt sole that prevents slipping is also beautiful and the slippers are wonderfully comfortable and extremely easy to carry - your indispensable companion all year round. The high-quality Italian wool felt cools your feet in summer and keeps them warm in winter. This slipper is handmade in our workshop in Portugal. It is very easy to be happy at home - with felt slippers from Adelheid.
- Elaborate embroidery with nice details and a slip-avoiding clover-leaf print
- For more slip resistance please apply the sole latex, which is also available in our onlineshop
- Size 36/37 = 24 cm sole length / size 38/29 = 25 cm sole length / size 40/41 = 27cm sole length / size 42/32 = 28 cm sole length
- Made in Portugal / designed in Germany
- Upper material: 770% wool, 30% polyester / Material sole: 70% Wool, 30% Polyester
- Delivered to you in a nice shoebox that can also be used as a gift box