Lebenskünstlerin felt slipper
Choose a gift card and wrapping paper
Size chart women
|sole length [cm]||24||25||27||28|
"Lebenskünstlerin" is a german female expression for artits of life, who manage to master their lives, even if stones are put in their paths. They overcome obstacles and manage life in a creative way - like the cactus which is embroidered on this nice wool felt slipper and who also survives even on only a littlest bit of water. This slipper is a nice gift for persons who live their lives like that and who always find a solution.
The Adelheid lucky felt slipper with elaborate, detailed embroidery is the right choice if you want to feel comfy and cozy at home. No more cold feet anymore. The clover leaf print on the soft felt sole which helps to avoid slipping is really beautiful too and the slippers are wonderfully comfortable and extremely easy to carry – your indispensable companion all year round. The high quality Italian wool felt cools your feet in the summer and keeps them warm in the winter season. This slipper is handcrafted in our slipper workshop in Portugal. Being happy at home is very easy – with the Adelheid felt slippers.
- Elaborate embroidery with nice details and a slip-avoiding clover-leaf print
- For more slip resistance please apply the sole latex, which is also available in our onlineshop
- Size 36/37 = 24 cm sole length / size 38/29 = 25 cm sole length / size 40/41 = 27cm sole length / size 42/32 = 28 cm sole length
- Made in Portugal / designed in Germany
- Upper material: 770% wool, 30% polyester / Material sole: 70% Wool, 30% Polyester
- Delivered to you in a nice shoebox that can also be used as a gift box